ZIML AMC 8 Problem Review: 1999 - 2002
Learn the Magic of Problem Solving to Prepare for AMC 8
John Lensmire, Areteem's Director of Curriculum and Instruction, recorded a review session for students preparing for the AMC 8 competitions. This is the first of a series of recordings released weekly before the AMC 8 contest in the Fall of 2017. The recording contains detailed explanations of some of the hard problems from the 1999 - 2002 tests, as well as time management tips and strategies for taking the AMC 8 contests. This will give you that edge to hone your problem solving skills to get ahead in the contests!
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.