Build Web Applications in HTML5 & jQuery - Learn By Making 3 Web Apps
Learn web application development and use the power of HTML5 and jQuery to develop 3 Latest Web Applications.
The world is filled with web developers who know multiple web programming languages but haven't applied them anywhere. Just knowing the syntax does not matter.
What matters is TO APPLY that knowledge to build something. Easy or tough doesn't matter, you should just make something out of your knowledge.
"Build 3 Web Applications in 90 Minutes" will make you write less and do more.
This course will teach you the most frequently used functions and techniques of HTML5 and jQuery and by the end of the course you will be having your own :
1. Animated snake game.
2. A magnifier application which is used in E-commerce stores.
3. A form with progress bar.
The course includes :
- Explanatory in-depth Videos.
- Source code files of all the programs discussed and projects made.
- Supplementary Material for better understanding
- Quizzes at the end of section to revise and know how much you have learnt.
- Complete support material for all technical problems
Course Structure :
The course is divided into 7 sections given below:
- Course Summary and Supplementary Material
- New Features of HTML5
- jQuery Fundamentals
- Application 1: Making a web form with progress bar
- Application 2: Making the Magnifier Application
- Application 3: Making the Snake Game
- Bonus Lectures
Why take this Course :
After completing this course you will be able to
- Master most used functions of HTML 5 and j-Query.
- Make your own 2-D games.
- Make interactive websites with increased functionality.
- Design better User Interfaces
- Increase your grasping of web development technologies.
What are the requirements?
- Google Chrome (or any other modern web browser)
- Sublime Text Editor (http://www.sublimetext.com) or any other text editor.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 29 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn Basic and Advanced Level jQuery
- Learn the new concepts introduced by HTML5
- Make a snake game from jQuery and HTML5
- Make a Magnifier Application for E-commerce websites
- Make an Interactive Web form with Progress bar
What is the target audience?
- School or College students.
- Web Developers
- User Interface Designers
- Anyone who wants to learn.
He loves open source projects and you can view his Github profile
He works as a professional Web Designer for college websites and events. He also teaches and encourages people to startweb development.You can follow him on twitter to know more!