AP Physics C: Mechanics Review
Learn Problem Solving Tips and Tricks to Prepare for the AP Physics C: Mechanics Exam
Areteem Physics Instructor Lucas Orona (PhD candidate at Harvard) reviews some practice problems from the AP Physics C: Mechanics exam. Test taking and problem solving strategies will also be covered.
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.