AMC 10 & 12 Problems Review Bundle
Hone your problem solving skills to prepare for the AMC 10 & 12 contests
This course bundle combines the AMC 10 & 12 Problems Review lectures, including
- the recorded review of full solutions of all 2019 AMC 10A & 12A problems, conducted by Dr. Kevin Wang, Areteem's Head Coach,
- the recorded review of full solutions of all 2018 AMC 10A & 12A problems, conducted by Dr. Kevin Wang,
- the recorded review of 2016 hard problems by John Lensmire, Areteem's Director of Curriculum and Instruction, and
- the live review of hard problems up to the year 2015.
Each of the first two lectures is approximately 2.5 hours long, and the other two lectures are approximately 2 hours long.
The lectures not only includes review of some hard problems from the AMC 10 and 12 contests of the previous years, but also advised problem-solving techniques and time management strategies. This will give you that edge to hone your problem solving skills to get ahead in the contests!
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.