AIME Problems Review 2016 (General)
Learn the Magic of Problem Solving to Prepare for AIME
Areteem's head coach Dr. Kevin Wang reviews some of the hard problems that have occurred in the American Invitational Math Examination (AIME). It is a two-hour workshop; in addition to the problem solving strategies, time management tips for the competition are also advised. This workshop is a general review of the AIME competition that can help students who have just qualified for AIME boost their confidence in taking the competitions, and also help more advanced students refresh their knowledge and skills needed in AIME.
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.