AIME Problems Review 2016 Bundle
Learn the Magic of Problem Solving to Prepare for AIME
This course bundle combined the AIME Hard Problems Review (2016) lectures, both the General and Advanced reviews. This course bundle does not include the AIME Algebra Review Feb 26 2017 lecture.
Each of the included lectures is approximately 2 hour long. Some hard problems from the AIME contests of the previous years are reviewed, and problem-solving techniques and time management strategies are advised during the lectures. These lectures are suitable for students who want to learn the problem-solving techniques involved in the AIME contests and advance to the USAMO or USAJMO.
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.