AIME Problems Review 2016 (Advanced)
Learn the Magic of Problem Solving to Prepare for AIME
Areteem's head coach Dr. Kevin Wang reviews some of the hard problems that have occurred in the American Invitational Math Examination (AIME). It is a two-hour workshop. This workshop reviews the more challenging problems in the AIME competition to help students who can score 6 or more in AIME to further develop their problem-solving skills and work towards the goals of qualifying for the USA Math Olympiad (USAMO) or USA Junior Math Olympiad (USAJMO).
Areteem Institute is an educational institution that develops and provides in-depth and advanced math and science programs for High School, Middle School and Elementary School students and teachers. Areteem programs are accredited supplementary programs by WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges). The curricula meet and exceed the Common Core State Standards and we are listed under the Enrichment Programs section of the Naviance online college readiness system for students, teachers and school districts across the US. The following programs are available:
- Live and Real-time Face-to-Face Online Classes in Math, Science, Technology, etc.;
- Self-Paced Classes by watching the recordings of the live classes;
- Summer Residential Intensive Camps and Winter Boot Camps;
- ZIML programs for Daily Practice and Monthly Online Contests;
- Curriculum Books for further practice in problem solving
For more information, visit https://areteem.org.